OlympianScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Hades (169)
Moderator : Application : Ii Expedient I_vote_lcapModerator : Application : Ii Expedient I_voting_barModerator : Application : Ii Expedient I_vote_rcap 
Ii Expedient (159)
Moderator : Application : Ii Expedient I_vote_lcapModerator : Application : Ii Expedient I_voting_barModerator : Application : Ii Expedient I_vote_rcap 
RaM (129)
The wolf (45)
Zeus (30)
M I K E Y (28)
skillstimer (19)
Cr0wn3d (17)
zezima (17)
kisame (16)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Server fail?
Moderator : Application : Ii Expedient EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:36 pm by M I K E Y

» Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :)
Moderator : Application : Ii Expedient EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:07 pm by Ii Expedient

» Server source (POLL)
Moderator : Application : Ii Expedient EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:36 am by kisame

» Server idea!
Moderator : Application : Ii Expedient EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:03 pm by Gross Gore

» Your Mods!
Moderator : Application : Ii Expedient EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:00 pm by Gross Gore

» Lagg? no way!?!?!.
Moderator : Application : Ii Expedient EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:36 pm by M I K E Y

» yes we all know.
Moderator : Application : Ii Expedient EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:31 pm by M I K E Y

» THIS SERVER OWNZ!!!
Moderator : Application : Ii Expedient EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:23 pm by Gross Gore

» PLAY THE SERVER IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY
Moderator : Application : Ii Expedient EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:56 am by M I K E Y

Client
Download button
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll

Like the rep and points?

Moderator : Application : Ii Expedient I_vote_lcap71%Moderator : Application : Ii Expedient I_vote_rcap 71% [ 10 ]
Moderator : Application : Ii Expedient I_vote_lcap14%Moderator : Application : Ii Expedient I_vote_rcap 14% [ 2 ]
Moderator : Application : Ii Expedient I_vote_lcap14%Moderator : Application : Ii Expedient I_vote_rcap 14% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14

Moderator : Application : Ii Expedient

5 posters

Go down

Moderator : Application : Ii Expedient Empty Moderator : Application : Ii Expedient

Post  Ii Expedient Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:03 am

MODERATOR APPLICATION (Silver Crown)
Ii Expedient

*List all the rules.
REPLY:
-No Bug Abusing.-
-No Scamming of any Items.-
-No Persuading other Players to Cheat or Dupe Items in the Game.-
-No Abusing Powers.-
-No Spamming Olympianscape.-
-No Threats to Normal Players.-
-Every Player Must follow the rules.-

*Real name, age and In-Game Name?
REPLY: Corey David Barr, 16, Ii Expedient

*I expect you to have proper grammer, and punctuation in the eglish language. Do you have any rpoblems in the eglish laguage and its being?
REPLY: I have proper grammar, get off my case, and I hate spelling errors, it pisses me off.

*How long have you been a member of Olympian-Scape, due to the time you have been a member on the Olympian-Scape Forums?
REPLY: 6 Days Smile, I just now made my forum account to post a moderator app.

*What Time Zone are you located in?
REPLY: EST (Georgia//US)

*Tell me more about your self, like hobbies, extra talents, and or other languages.
REPLY: Well , I play retail RS, I play the guitar, I have extraordinary talents at playing video games on my 360, It really doesn't take long for me to catch on quickly. As for example GoW / Halo

*How much time do you play a day and how long have you been playing Olympian-Scape?
REPLY: I play every moment im not sleeping or working Smile

*How would you be able to contribute to Olympian-Scape?
REPLY: I have a solid attitude, I don't change moods easily, and I am straight foward.

*How would you be able to draw traffic to Olympian-Scape?
REPLY: I have many friends who love RS private servers, and would happily make videos about them.

*Would you obey all rules and regulations, if so explain why.
REPLY: I like this server and I would love to follow the rules to make a good impression on new players and motivate them to want to try and follow the rules.

*Why do you want to be apart of OlympianScape staff?
REPLY: This is a very social server I would like to take part in helping or lending a hand in. I also notice your lack in Convinicing Authority.

*Have you played Retail Runescape, and if so how long?
REPLY: Yes, I believe since easter of 2003.

*How intallectual are you about Runescape Private servesr?
REPLY: I have played servers for over 2 years and I believe im set pretty well once I handle the commands.

*If some one violates another players rights, what do you do?
REPLY: Investigate & take proper percautions, since im applying for Moderator I would speak directly to an Admininstrator.

*Have you ever been an Administrator or Moderator?
REPLY: Yes, only on 4 Servers. Not bought, but earned through weeks of a well accomplished social profile.

*If you have been Administrator or Moderator before, list the server(s) below.
REPLY: I cannot list the servers as they were back when Classical PKing was available, I do not remember nor are the servers still available to this day.

*You receive a screen shot of someone impersonating Olympian-Scape Staff, what do you do?
REPLY: Investigate, and report straight to higher Authority.

*Do you have Ventrilo or MSN?
REPLY: Yes. Both.

*Do you have a microphone, if so will you use it?
REPLY: No, I do not. And if I did, No I would barely use it.

*Do you use AIM or MSN?
REPLY: Yes, AIM mostly. -- FunkyMonkeyCorey

*What can you code, if at all? ( C++, Java, LUA )
REPLY: Give me some handbooks through the mail, and let me spend a week tops studying it, and i'll have your work done.

*Do you vote for Olympian-Scape daily?
REPLY: I have not, I do not see any option on the site for this, and if so I will do so.

Hope my Moderator application at least is taken into slight consideration, simply because I have not posted the rules above does not mean I am not eligible, and I take full concentration into helping people when they ask. Shocked

Smile Kay, Thanks, Byee Smile

Last edited by Ii Expedient on Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:37 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed it around to look better :))
Ii Expedient
Ii Expedient

Back to top Go down

Moderator : Application : Ii Expedient Empty posibly

Post  chris Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:52 pm

you might get a chance at moderator depends on zeus's choice

chris

Back to top Go down

Moderator : Application : Ii Expedient Empty :)

Post  Ii Expedient Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:05 pm

Why thank you Very Happy ..
Ii Expedient
Ii Expedient

Back to top Go down

Moderator : Application : Ii Expedient Empty Re: Moderator : Application : Ii Expedient

Post  Hades Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:24 pm

this is a great application
finally someone used the correct format.
also Thanks for being active.
Hades
Hades
Admin
Admin

http://www.killz-scape.com

Back to top Go down

Moderator : Application : Ii Expedient Empty No problemo

Post  Ii Expedient Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:44 pm

Anything that makes things seem more lively around here I will contribute to.
If that includes being a poster on the forums then I shall Very Happy
Ii Expedient
Ii Expedient

Back to top Go down

Moderator : Application : Ii Expedient Empty Re: Moderator : Application : Ii Expedient

Post  Zeus Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:55 pm

nice app, and woah u have enough posts * 3 lol, u have a shot at mod man : P
Zeus
Zeus
Admin
Admin

http://olympianscape.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Moderator : Application : Ii Expedient Empty RE : Moderator

Post  Ii Expedient Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:59 pm

Oh. My.. Gosh.

Thats absolutely fantastic!

Its cookies and milk time!

And naked women, and faking being drunk! Anybody in ?
Ii Expedient
Ii Expedient

Back to top Go down

Post  RaM Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:17 am

congratulations ii expedient now wheres that naked lady?
RaM
RaM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down