OlympianScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Hades (169)
Adding info to areas (read for more inf0) I_vote_lcapAdding info to areas (read for more inf0) I_voting_barAdding info to areas (read for more inf0) I_vote_rcap 
Ii Expedient (159)
Adding info to areas (read for more inf0) I_vote_lcapAdding info to areas (read for more inf0) I_voting_barAdding info to areas (read for more inf0) I_vote_rcap 
RaM (129)
The wolf (45)
Zeus (30)
M I K E Y (28)
skillstimer (19)
Cr0wn3d (17)
zezima (17)
kisame (16)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Server fail?
Adding info to areas (read for more inf0) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:36 pm by M I K E Y

» Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :)
Adding info to areas (read for more inf0) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:07 pm by Ii Expedient

» Server source (POLL)
Adding info to areas (read for more inf0) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:36 am by kisame

» Server idea!
Adding info to areas (read for more inf0) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:03 pm by Gross Gore

» Your Mods!
Adding info to areas (read for more inf0) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:00 pm by Gross Gore

» Lagg? no way!?!?!.
Adding info to areas (read for more inf0) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:36 pm by M I K E Y

» yes we all know.
Adding info to areas (read for more inf0) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:31 pm by M I K E Y

» THIS SERVER OWNZ!!!
Adding info to areas (read for more inf0) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:23 pm by Gross Gore

» PLAY THE SERVER IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY
Adding info to areas (read for more inf0) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:56 am by M I K E Y

Client
Download button
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll

Like the rep and points?

Adding info to areas (read for more inf0) I_vote_lcap71%Adding info to areas (read for more inf0) I_vote_rcap 71% [ 10 ]
Adding info to areas (read for more inf0) I_vote_lcap14%Adding info to areas (read for more inf0) I_vote_rcap 14% [ 2 ]
Adding info to areas (read for more inf0) I_vote_lcap14%Adding info to areas (read for more inf0) I_vote_rcap 14% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14

Adding info to areas (read for more inf0)

3 posters

Go down

Adding info to areas (read for more inf0) Empty Adding info to areas (read for more inf0)

Post  rain Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:55 pm

ok so the command ::whereis comes in handy really well, but it doesnt work for a lot of places. so i suggest that the info should be added so we can find people slightly easier.

another solution to this is by making the friend system actually work.

rain

Back to top Go down

Adding info to areas (read for more inf0) Empty Re: Adding info to areas (read for more inf0)

Post  Hades Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:58 pm

no no no.

This would be a horrible command because you would have2 add a source variable into Boolean Proc, Which loads the server and it would search where the player is whenever someone does the command which slows down everything else to find the coordinates and area name. Which creates lag, Personally not a good idea in my case.
Hades
Hades
Admin
Admin

http://www.killz-scape.com

Back to top Go down

Adding info to areas (read for more inf0) Empty Re: Adding info to areas (read for more inf0)

Post  Ii Expedient Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:32 am

::whereis creates lagg??!

I use that all the time because Mods don't have the command to ::teleto
Which would make things alot easier for me , because normally admins are not online or are extremely busy.

I have to use ::whereis,
Teleport to the nearest area, and run there.
Ii Expedient
Ii Expedient

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down