OlympianScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Hades (169)
zeus read this im sorry i couldnt find the thing u told me to go on its "sexy moneys" I_vote_lcapzeus read this im sorry i couldnt find the thing u told me to go on its "sexy moneys" I_voting_barzeus read this im sorry i couldnt find the thing u told me to go on its "sexy moneys" I_vote_rcap 
Ii Expedient (159)
zeus read this im sorry i couldnt find the thing u told me to go on its "sexy moneys" I_vote_lcapzeus read this im sorry i couldnt find the thing u told me to go on its "sexy moneys" I_voting_barzeus read this im sorry i couldnt find the thing u told me to go on its "sexy moneys" I_vote_rcap 
RaM (129)
The wolf (45)
Zeus (30)
M I K E Y (28)
skillstimer (19)
Cr0wn3d (17)
zezima (17)
kisame (16)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Server fail?
zeus read this im sorry i couldnt find the thing u told me to go on its "sexy moneys" EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:36 pm by M I K E Y

» Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :)
zeus read this im sorry i couldnt find the thing u told me to go on its "sexy moneys" EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:07 pm by Ii Expedient

» Server source (POLL)
zeus read this im sorry i couldnt find the thing u told me to go on its "sexy moneys" EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:36 am by kisame

» Server idea!
zeus read this im sorry i couldnt find the thing u told me to go on its "sexy moneys" EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:03 pm by Gross Gore

» Your Mods!
zeus read this im sorry i couldnt find the thing u told me to go on its "sexy moneys" EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:00 pm by Gross Gore

» Lagg? no way!?!?!.
zeus read this im sorry i couldnt find the thing u told me to go on its "sexy moneys" EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:36 pm by M I K E Y

» yes we all know.
zeus read this im sorry i couldnt find the thing u told me to go on its "sexy moneys" EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:31 pm by M I K E Y

» THIS SERVER OWNZ!!!
zeus read this im sorry i couldnt find the thing u told me to go on its "sexy moneys" EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:23 pm by Gross Gore

» PLAY THE SERVER IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY
zeus read this im sorry i couldnt find the thing u told me to go on its "sexy moneys" EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:56 am by M I K E Y

Client
Download button
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll

Like the rep and points?

zeus read this im sorry i couldnt find the thing u told me to go on its "sexy moneys" I_vote_lcap71%zeus read this im sorry i couldnt find the thing u told me to go on its "sexy moneys" I_vote_rcap 71% [ 10 ]
zeus read this im sorry i couldnt find the thing u told me to go on its "sexy moneys" I_vote_lcap14%zeus read this im sorry i couldnt find the thing u told me to go on its "sexy moneys" I_vote_rcap 14% [ 2 ]
zeus read this im sorry i couldnt find the thing u told me to go on its "sexy moneys" I_vote_lcap14%zeus read this im sorry i couldnt find the thing u told me to go on its "sexy moneys" I_vote_rcap 14% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14

zeus read this im sorry i couldnt find the thing u told me to go on its "sexy moneys"

Go down

zeus read this im sorry i couldnt find the thing u told me to go on its "sexy moneys" Empty zeus read this im sorry i couldnt find the thing u told me to go on its "sexy moneys"

Post  sexy moneys Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:46 pm

[b][i]List all the rules.
To Keep Your Account Saved , Always Logs Out Be For You Leave Skillerpz-Scape.If You See A Bug Report It Asap
Do Not Abuse Bugs , People Who Have Used Bad Langueg
Leave Your Suggestion If You Want.If You Want To Ask Some Thing About Skillerpk-Scape Ask It To A Player Mod Or Ask It To A Admin They All Ways Stand To Help You Out You Can All Ways Leave A Suggestion With Some Ideas In About Making The Community Of Skillerpkz-Scape Better

Real name, age and In-Game Name?
Jessica age 15 comin 16 name on game sexy moneys

I expect you to have proper grammer, and punctuation in the english language. Do you have any problems in the english laguage and its being?
No I Can Talk Real English I Am Full English

How long have you been a member of Olympian-Scape, due to the time you have been a member on the Olympian-Scape Forums?
Not Very Long I Only Started A Few Days Ago

What Time Zone are you located in?
The Uk Gmtv +1

Tell me more about your self, like hobbies, extra talents, and or other languages.
Well Hobbies Singing,Dancing
Talents Cheer Leading
german and spanish

How much time do you play a day and how long have you been playing Olympian-Scape?
I Play All Day I Would Stop For 2-3 hours + bed time

How would you be able to contribute to Olympian-Scape?
Help You Out And Wish To Help The Server
How Would You Be Able To Draw Traffic To Olympian-Scape?
I Would Make Some Video Explaining That The Server Is Grate And Show All My Friends

How would you be able to draw traffic to Olympian-Scape?

Would you obey all rules and regulations, if so explain why.
Yes I Would If People Brake The Rules Explain To Them Why Are They Braking Rules If They Carry On Give Them 2nd Warning If Carry On Mute For 1-2 Hours

Why do you want to be apart of OlympianScape staff?
To Help Out New People
And To Be Closer To You

Have you played Retail Runescape, and if so how long?
3 Years And More

How intallectual are you about Runescape Private servesr?
Yes I Am I Know What Ones To Like And What Ones Are Not Trusting But I Love This Server Loads
I Think Its The Bestest One So Far

If some one violates another players rights, what do you do?
I Would Stick Up For People Who Are Being Violated

Have you ever been an Administrator or Moderator?
Yes

If you have been Administrator or Moderator before, list the server(s)
shockerscape.ucoz.com i was co
slayer im co on

You receive a screen shot of someone impersonating Olympian-
Do you have Ventrilo or MSN?
I Would Go Straight To You As Soon As Posabe And I Would Tell You

Do you have a microphone, if so will you use it?
No But If I Need One I Will Buy One

Do you use AIM or MSN?
ye but its my bro's msn
What can you code, if at all? ( C++, Java, LUA )
Im Not Sure About It Iv Neva Tryed
But Im Sure I Could Do Java

Do you vote for Olympian-Scape daily?
I Will

By Like a Star @ heaven Jessica Like a Star @ heaven

Love You ox

sexy moneys

Back to top Go down