OlympianScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Hades (169)
Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :) I_vote_lcapVote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :) I_voting_barVote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :) I_vote_rcap 
Ii Expedient (159)
Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :) I_vote_lcapVote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :) I_voting_barVote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :) I_vote_rcap 
RaM (129)
The wolf (45)
Zeus (30)
M I K E Y (28)
skillstimer (19)
Cr0wn3d (17)
zezima (17)
kisame (16)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Server fail?
Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:36 pm by M I K E Y

» Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :)
Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:07 pm by Ii Expedient

» Server source (POLL)
Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:36 am by kisame

» Server idea!
Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:03 pm by Gross Gore

» Your Mods!
Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:00 pm by Gross Gore

» Lagg? no way!?!?!.
Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:36 pm by M I K E Y

» yes we all know.
Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:31 pm by M I K E Y

» THIS SERVER OWNZ!!!
Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:23 pm by Gross Gore

» PLAY THE SERVER IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY
Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:56 am by M I K E Y

Client
Download button
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll

Like the rep and points?

Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :) I_vote_lcap71%Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :) I_vote_rcap 71% [ 10 ]
Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :) I_vote_lcap14%Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :) I_vote_rcap 14% [ 2 ]
Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :) I_vote_lcap14%Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :) I_vote_rcap 14% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14

Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :)

2 posters

Go down

Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :) Empty Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :)

Post  M I K E Y Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:38 pm

VOTE FOR ME!

i'll give you candiez Razz

na im jk...i realy don't care if i get a staff position or not lol Very Happy
M I K E Y
M I K E Y

Back to top Go down

Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :) Empty Re: Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :)

Post  Ii Expedient Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:02 pm

I understand you want a Staff position but Zeus will not overlook this until it is a proper Application Template.
Ii Expedient
Ii Expedient

Back to top Go down

Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :) Empty Re: Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :)

Post  M I K E Y Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:03 pm

no no no no no lol, i was just jokin around Razz staff would be nice, but i realy havn't earned it yet. i'll make a real template when i realy want the position.
M I K E Y
M I K E Y

Back to top Go down

Post  Ii Expedient Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:40 am

Ah okay, I just felt like clarifying this with everybody because people post all the time and then wonder why they aren't getting staff positions, (one theres none open right now but thats only part of the problem)
Ii Expedient
Ii Expedient

Back to top Go down

Post  M I K E Y Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:48 am

yeh wouldn't be very logic if i got a staff position anyways lol Razz i havn't been in a staff position in years, and the last one i was on was a 317 server...i was admin for almost a year lol.
M I K E Y
M I K E Y

Back to top Go down

Post  Ii Expedient Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:51 am

Oh noesss, school starts on August 10th I just realisesdeded this!?!!
AHHHHHHH!
Ii Expedient
Ii Expedient

Back to top Go down

Post  M I K E Y Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:53 am

heh Smile i'm done with school lol
M I K E Y
M I K E Y

Back to top Go down

Post  Ii Expedient Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:07 pm

Wow, the servers been off for over a week, what's up with it?
Ii Expedient
Ii Expedient

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down