OlympianScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Hades (169)
Hades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape I_vote_lcapHades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape I_voting_barHades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape I_vote_rcap 
Ii Expedient (159)
Hades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape I_vote_lcapHades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape I_voting_barHades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape I_vote_rcap 
RaM (129)
The wolf (45)
Zeus (30)
M I K E Y (28)
skillstimer (19)
Cr0wn3d (17)
zezima (17)
kisame (16)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Server fail?
Hades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:36 pm by M I K E Y

» Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :)
Hades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:07 pm by Ii Expedient

» Server source (POLL)
Hades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:36 am by kisame

» Server idea!
Hades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:03 pm by Gross Gore

» Your Mods!
Hades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:00 pm by Gross Gore

» Lagg? no way!?!?!.
Hades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:36 pm by M I K E Y

» yes we all know.
Hades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:31 pm by M I K E Y

» THIS SERVER OWNZ!!!
Hades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:23 pm by Gross Gore

» PLAY THE SERVER IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY
Hades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:56 am by M I K E Y

Client
Download button
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll

Like the rep and points?

Hades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape I_vote_lcap71%Hades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape I_vote_rcap 71% [ 10 ]
Hades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape I_vote_lcap14%Hades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape I_vote_rcap 14% [ 2 ]
Hades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape I_vote_lcap14%Hades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape I_vote_rcap 14% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14

Hades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape

2 posters

Go down

Hades for Staff?

Hades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape I_vote_lcap50%Hades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Hades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape I_vote_lcap50%Hades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Hades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape Empty Hades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape

Post  Hades Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:19 pm

And Here is my application for Mod or Admin.

What Time Zone are you located in?
I am located in Pacific Time Zone.

Tell me more about your self, like hobbies, extra talents, and or other languages.
Hello my name is Hades, I'm 14 years old, and Live in seattle washington. I like to skateboard, play basketball, Code RSPS, Use the computer, have fun.

How much time do you play a day and how long have you been playing olympian-scape?
Everyday I am on olympian-scape, I love the server but I just wish there was more coding involved because it reminds me of just a blank ddsspeced source but I can CODE Excellent stuff for joo ^_^

How would you be able to contribute to olympian-scape?
Well I have TONS and TONS of Friends that play Servers and I will tell them all to play olympian-scape, and I did tell alot of them already. I know good forums to Advertise on, and in general I can make this server attractive.

How would you be able to draw traffic to olympian-scape?
Again I have alot of friends to tell about olympian-scape, Advertise on Sevrer lists, Forums, ETC. Improve the server as much as I can to attract more players

Would you obey all rules and regulations, if so explain why.
Ofcourse I would, If i I didn't follow the rules I would get introuble, and I respect Zeus, and this server so I would obey all the rules and I like it here so I would not try to be stupid and mess it up by disobeying rules.

Why do you want to be apart of OS staff?
Because I really want to be recognized and a part of this server because I have so much experience with servers and staff that I think i would make such a great staff member

Have you played Retail Runescape, and if so how long?
I have played RuneScape in the past for a couple months but then I quit because of all the extremely retarded updates and I got into private servers and found this and this is a server I love, its not crap like the others.

How intallectual are you about Runescape Private servers?
ALOT, I have alot of knowledge about Private-Servers, Coding em too, Playing em, I love RuneScape private servers, but I don't play any others than olympian-scape tbh ok fine maybe i do, I like this one, and am going to stay with it.

If some one violates another players rights, what do you do?
Take a screenshot, record it, and send it to a higher rank staff, or if it was the situation where I was able to stop it I would give a consiquence such as mute, jail, ban if the situation was that serious.

Have you ever been an Administrator or Moderator?
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS like 50 b Servers dude

If you have been Administrator or Moderator before, list the server(s) below.
Lets see I been admin on ElitePkz
Moderator on AShSCape
Coder&CO-Owner on DanScape
Co-Owner on Deathz-Scape
and some other 508's
1 474 like ultimatepk-scape or something
and more...
{Coder on all the ones listed}
I have left those servers exept mine ^^ anyways..

I just stick on your server cus its very very fun.

You receive a screen shot of someone impersonating olympian-scape Staff, what do you do?
Send you a photo, give a consiquence if the situation was serious such as a BAN. Because Impersonating is not aloud so I would MAYBE..give a warning and then ban but if it was a bad situation I would strait away banuser or Ipban(if serious)

Do you have Ventrilo or MSN?
Yes I have BOTH Ventrilo and MSN! Msn email: ************ U know it zeus

Do you have a microphone, if so will you use it?
Yes I'm a very social, friendly guy, I would use my mic to communicate with others.

Do you use AIM or MSN?
I only have msn, PM me if you want to know it.

What can you code, if at all?
( C++, Java, LUA ) I can code JAVA And C++
I'm very experienced with Java Coding and C++
I can code you about anything for your server just ask I will be able to do anything trust me
I have years of Experience with Coding C++, and JAVA.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Last edited by Hades on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to Rite that this is Hades application)
Hades
Hades
Admin
Admin

http://www.killz-scape.com

Back to top Go down

Hades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape Empty Re: Hades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape

Post  Hades Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:06 am

Yay!! I'm Hades! Wewt the 14th God! :p
Hades
Hades
Admin
Admin

http://www.killz-scape.com

Back to top Go down

Hades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape Empty Re: Hades Application for Staff Member of OlympicScape

Post  Ii Expedient Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:41 pm

Congratulations Very Happy
I just felt like reading this over for some reason,
Was reading every app, but
Yours is like epic'ly set with all the coding and what-not.
Ii Expedient
Ii Expedient

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down