OlympianScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Hades (169)
Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf I_vote_lcapAny Staff Position : Application : The wolf I_voting_barAny Staff Position : Application : The wolf I_vote_rcap 
Ii Expedient (159)
Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf I_vote_lcapAny Staff Position : Application : The wolf I_voting_barAny Staff Position : Application : The wolf I_vote_rcap 
RaM (129)
The wolf (45)
Zeus (30)
M I K E Y (28)
skillstimer (19)
Cr0wn3d (17)
zezima (17)
kisame (16)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Server fail?
Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:36 pm by M I K E Y

» Vote for >>>M I K E Y<<< for Mod and you'll get a surprise :)
Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:07 pm by Ii Expedient

» Server source (POLL)
Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:36 am by kisame

» Server idea!
Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:03 pm by Gross Gore

» Your Mods!
Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:00 pm by Gross Gore

» Lagg? no way!?!?!.
Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:36 pm by M I K E Y

» yes we all know.
Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:31 pm by M I K E Y

» THIS SERVER OWNZ!!!
Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:23 pm by Gross Gore

» PLAY THE SERVER IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY
Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:56 am by M I K E Y

Client
Download button
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll

Like the rep and points?

Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf I_vote_lcap71%Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf I_vote_rcap 71% [ 10 ]
Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf I_vote_lcap14%Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf I_vote_rcap 14% [ 2 ]
Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf I_vote_lcap14%Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf I_vote_rcap 14% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14

Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Would you like me as part of the staff?

Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf I_vote_lcap0%Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf I_vote_lcap33%Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf I_vote_lcap67%Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf I_vote_lcap0%Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf Empty Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf

Post  The wolf Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:06 am

List all the rules.
-No Bug Abusing.-
-No Scamming of any Items.-
-No Persuading other Players to Cheat or Dupe Items in the Game.-
-No Abusing Powers.-
-No Spamming Olympianscape.-
-No Threats to Normal Players.-
-Every Player Must follow the rules.-

Real name, age and In-Game Name?
Tyler,13,and The wolf

I expect you to have proper grammer, and punctuation in the english language. Do you have any problems in the english laguage and its being?
I have no problems with the english language and its being.I do have problems with the spanish language but that is because I am only learning it.

How long have you been a member of Olympian-Scape, due to the time you have been a member on the Olympian-Scape Forums?
I have only been a member on the forums for one day sadly. I hope to stay on this site for much longer.

What Time Zone are you located in?
Eastern Time Zone.

Tell me more about your self, like hobbies, extra talents, and or other languages.
I am just a normal teenager. I like the wierd music. I play baseball and ride my bike. Sometimes play my guitar and I can speak some spanish.

How much time do you play a day and how long have you been playing Olympian-Scape?
I have all day from when I wake up until I go to sleep and I have been playing for 2 days now. I hope to play more.

How would you be able to contribute to Olympian-Scape?
By keeping more people stable not fighting over alot of stuff.

How would you be able to draw traffic to Olympian-Scape?
I would spread the word on my website and spread the word among my friends.

Would you obey all rules and regulations, if so explain why.
Yes because If I don't It would be the same as swearing on the bible and then breaking it.

Why do you want to be apart of OlympianScape staff?
To help those who can't do anything when people do wrong to them and have fun.

Have you played Retail Runescape, and if so how long?
Yes I have and for 5 years.

How intallectual are you about Runescape Private servesr?
Intelligent enough to know how to get the 99's and get to the places I need to be.

If some one violates another players rights, what do you do?
If possible I kick or mute the person but if not possible i report it to the admins.

Have you ever been an Administrator or Moderator?
No I haven't.

If you have been Administrator or Moderator before, list the server(s) below.
None.

You receive a screen shot of someone impersonating Olympian-Scape Staff, what do you do?
Report It to one of the admins immediately.

Do you have Ventrilo or MSN?
Yes I have a ventrilo.

Do you have a microphone, if so will you use it?
I don't have a microphone.

Do you use AIM or MSN?
No I don't use AIM or MSN.

What can you code, if at all? ( C++, Java, LUA )
Sorry But I cannot code.

Do you vote for Olympian-Scape daily?
No I don't. Sorry.

P.S. Lol Have fun on Olympianscape.

Last edited by The wolf on Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
The wolf
The wolf

Back to top Go down

Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf Empty Re: Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf

Post  The wolf Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:07 am

pie

Last edited by The wolf on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pie)
The wolf
The wolf

Back to top Go down

Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf Empty Re: Any Staff Position : Application : The wolf

Post  Ii Expedient Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:20 am

Yes I see that Tyler.
Ii Expedient
Ii Expedient

Back to top Go down

Post  The wolf Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:37 am

Spell it right Corey it's Tyler.
The wolf
The wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:40 am

It's a good app, But I dont know.
This guy Complains alot, And Doesn't Respect Much.
Hades
Hades
Admin
Admin

http://www.killz-scape.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The wolf Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:49 am

star time Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
The wolf
The wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:21 pm

Lol ok..
Stars: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

3/5
Hades
Hades
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The wolf Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:24 pm

Corey hmmm....... 4/5 stars Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven hades hmmmm..... no score yet dont know him so for now 5/5 stars Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
The wolf
The wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:27 pm

huh??

I don't get your post Wolf.
Hades
Hades
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The wolf Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:28 pm

for now since i dont know you much your 5 star Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven and I know corey so hes 4 star Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven i know it sounds like im talking to you like your retarded in this next question do you understand now?
The wolf
The wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:29 pm

yes i understand.
Hades
Hades
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The wolf Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:33 pm

lol kk so im sue this app was denied you and corey are only two who replied Sad lol jk with face lol! afro elephant
The wolf
The wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  RaM Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:34 pm

Hades 5/5 Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
corey 3/5 idk why lol Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
tyler 5/5 Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
RaM
RaM

Back to top Go down

Post  The wolf Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:36 pm

??? Question
The wolf
The wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:37 pm

Hades: 100/5 Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Corey: 5/5 Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Tyler: 5/5 Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Ram: 5/5 Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Hades
Hades
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The wolf Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:40 pm

so i get moderator lol jk jk Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven What a Face What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
The wolf
The wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:42 pm

We leave that in the hands of Zeus to decide.
Hades
Hades
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ii Expedient Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:42 pm

WOAH HOLD UP HADES....
COREY GETS 20/5 BECAUSE HE ALREADY MADE MODERATOR!

SO HE PASSES Razz
Corey 20/5 Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Ii Expedient
Ii Expedient

Back to top Go down

Post  The wolf Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:46 pm

Lol corey dont drop dead today
The wolf
The wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:55 pm

Lol Yeah You get 20/5 ok

Anyways
Lets not get off-topic with these stars..
anyways...
Hades
Hades
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The wolf Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:56 pm

then what are we suppose to do now?
The wolf
The wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:42 pm

Talk about the Application

Hmm Good Application

Ok don't reply now, Discussion Ends here because further discussion between us is not needed on this post
Hades
Hades
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The wolf Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:00 pm

Hope meh app is good enough lol.
The wolf
The wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  RaM Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:01 pm

yay i got 5/5 lolz and hades u get 100000000000000000/5 lolz
RaM
RaM

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:36 pm

Alrite dude Not tryna be mean but this is getting a little off-topic we been talking about stars about 20 posts on this.
Lets cut it out now.
Hades
Hades
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next